Graphene Knee Sleeves
Material, design, size, and functions can be customized.
- Graphene 60%, Nylon 30%, Spandex(LYCRA) 10%
- Annular Compression: It prevents full protection. Also, it’s designed in accordance with ergonomics to fit the curved part of the knee.
- Knee Stabilizing: It helps disperse the pressure to the knee while walking and reduce the chance of secondary injury for people whose knees are uncomfortable.
- Mesh Stitching: The mesh stitching provides good ventilation. Also, it restricts the overuse of the knees to reduce the attrition of the knee joints.
- Special Materials-Graphene: Graphene can keep warm, prevent odor, and has antibacterial, even fay-infrared functions.
Our high-quality functional fibers are able to meet the needs of different features
such as antibacterial, deodorant, anti-ultraviolet radiation, and many others.
BENEFITS OF GRAPHENE
Copper and silver are known for their antibacterial properties and have been widely used in sports socks.
Less known is the fact that Graphene is antibacterial as well.
• FAR-INFRARED FUNCTION
Graphene can also efficiently able to absorb and maintain heat in the film.
It has a far-infrared function that stimulates blood circulation and maintains body temperature.
By integrating Graphene in the threads of the socks we prevent bacteria to grow on their surface
and thus give huge help to the socks so they do not stink.
The compression classification of graduated compression stockings.
We have registered FDA 510(K) Medical Compression Stocking and CE MDR/2017/745.
All specifications and special processing can be tailored in accordance with your designs and requirements.
LENGTH, DESIGN, COLOR, AND SIZE MADE BY PROFESSIONAL OEM
Custom private label socks with your branding, please contact us with your custom OEM needs.