Flip-Cuff Compression Knee High Socks
Material, design, size, and functions can be customized.
- Nylon 95.5%, Spandex (LYCRA®) 4.5%
- Graduated Compression – 15-20 mmHg
- Flip-Cuff: The flip-cuff design lets the socks have two ways to wear. You can have a different pattern when you flip the cuff over.
- Arch Support: Arch and ankle support ensures a comfortable fit. The oblique elastic stripe supports the arch and alleviates the strain on the plantar fascia to reduce the risk of developing plantar fasciitis.
- Calf Elastic Support: The elastic band supports calf muscles and reduces the vibration which can enhance sports performance and explosiveness.
- Seamless Toe: Our seamless toe is woven in a special way to prevent frictions from generating around your toes.
- Targeted cushioning at heel and toe for shock absorption
Our high-quality functional fibers are able to meet the needs of different features
such as antibacterial, deodorant, anti-ultraviolet radiation, and many others.
BENEFITS OF SYNTHETICS
Synthetic fibers wick moisture away towards the outside where it quickly evaporates.
The body does not feel as if it is sweating.
• ECO-FRIENDLY RECYCLED POLYESTER
We provide the recycled polyester yarn which has GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD certification,
and our nylon has certificated OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100.
• GREAT FLEXIBILITY
Built from premium LYCRA® material, our compression stockings have good support
that allows you to run, hike and cycle without leg pain.
The compression classification of graduated compression stockings.
We have registered FDA 510(K) Medical Compression Stocking and CE MDR/2017/745.
All specifications and special processing can be tailored in accordance with your designs and requirements.
LENGTH, DESIGN, COLOR, SIZE MADE BY PROFESSIONAL OEM
Custom private label socks with your branding, please contact us with your custom OEM needs.