Sleeping Socks – 180 Denier Compression Cozy Socks
Material, design, size, and functions can be customized.
- Graduated Compression: Graduated compression delivers a compression action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, decreasing gradually up the leg, towards the heart., maintaining positive circulation and leg health. Its level of compression is comfortable and safe.
- Non-Binding Cuff: A comfortable wide band prevents rolling and gives you compression without sacrificing comfort.
- Reinforced Heel: Durability and easy stocking orientation on the foot and leg for a comfortable fit.
- Open Toe: The open-toe socks women are beneficial for pregnant women, and compression open-toe socks are for women for nurses. These toeless socks are for everyday use, especially for jobs that require long standing or sitting.
Our high-quality functional fibers are able to meet the needs of different features
such as antibacterial, deodorant, anti-ultraviolet radiation, and many others.
BENEFITS OF SYNTHETICS
Synthetic fibers wick moisture away towards the outside where it quickly evaporates.
The body does not feel as if it is sweating.
• ECO-FRIENDLY RECYCLED POLYESTER
We provide recycled polyester yarn which has GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD certification,
and our nylon has certificated OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100.
• GREAT FLEXIBILITY
Built from premium LYCRA® material, our compression stockings have good support
that allows you to run, hike, and cycle without leg pain.
The compression classification of graduated compression stockings.
We have registered FDA 510(K) Medical Compression Stocking and CE MDR/2017/745.
All specifications and special processing can be tailored in accordance with your designs and requirements.
LENGTH, DESIGN, COLOR, AND SIZE MADE BY PROFESSIONAL OEM
Custom private label socks with your branding, please contact us with your custom OEM needs.